Here are ten signs you have a Pinterest addiction & need to seek immediate help.
1. Your weekly grocery list is created from recipes you have pinned on Pinterest.
2. Two of your grocery staples are Nutella & bacon.
3. Your friends & family have their own boards on your Pinterest account.
4. Your husband knows what Pintetest is & after you make something fabulous & new for dinner or dessert your husband asks if you found the recipe on Pinterest?
5. Your husband shops for your birthday, your anniversary & holidays off of your Pinterest account.
6. You take pictures & brag about your Pinterest creations on Facebook.
7. You drag your three kids into Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon just to get a deal on that much needed yarn for the wreath you pinned.
8. Your kids haven't showered in days, but they did make something crafty out of the toilet paper rolls.
9. You get excited when someone likes your pin, comments on your pin or re-pins your pin.
10. You hide your Hobby Lobby receipts because your Pinterest projects have cost you more money than you care to admit.